CHANGE works to support interdependence and success for individuals who have faced, currently face, or will face transitional barriers in health care.
CHANGE supports youth (up to age 26) as they:
- Claim their voice to grow as advocates
- Find support as they transition from adolescent healthcare to adult medicine
- Host educational events for other young people and their support systems
- Encourage medical providers to embrace and incorporate youth development, advocacy, and empowerment in their practices
- Positively affect the policies, procedures, and processes at Children’s Hospital to better serve the needs of adolescents and young adults
- Be empowered to make important and educated decisions in healthcare and other aspects of life
- Attend a youth event to learn about self-advocacy, healthcare, and transition
- Become an adult ally
- Join the advisory network and start sharing your story
To learn more, email: email@example.com.